Jigrashen – Srbots Hreshtakapetats (Holy Archangels) church
Establishment of the church: The village of Jigrashen is located in Ninotsminda region, 9 km south-east of Akhalkalaki. The archival documents of the Georgian and Imeretian Dioceses of the Armenian Apostolic Holy Church provide information about Srbots Hreshtakapetats church (Holy Archangels) church in Jigrashen village from the 1940s and 1950s. Thus, the church is mentioned in the bulletin of the diocesan churches in 1840 with name Srbots Hreshtakapetats Gabriel and Michael , and in the bulletin of 1857-1860 it is mentioned with name Srbots Hreshtakapetats . In another bulletin from 1866, the church is mentioned as a wooden building . As of 1885, the church was already made of stone and covered with wood . At the beginning of the 20th century the capital of the church was about 2989 rubles and 31 kopeks in silver .
Architecture: The entrance to the church is from the western front. The roof stands on 4 columns made of wood. The baptismal font is placed in the northern wall .
Parish priests: In accordance with the church registers of Srbots Hreshtakapetats church in Jigrashen village, Rev. Father Avetis Ter-Hovhannisyan , and Rev. Father Mambre Karapetyan  were priests in the church from 1860 to 1880s.
School: According to the school bulletin of the Georgian and Imeretian Dioceses in 1875 the village had its preschool with 50 students. Rev. Father Mambre Manukyan is mentioned as a teacher . There is no mention of a village school in the 1860s bulletin.
Reconstruction and reconsecration of the church: Srbots Hreshtakapetats church was in a half-ruined condition for many years, but with the donation of benefactor from Russia Arsen Kspoyan, who was born in Jigrashen, the church was completely renovated in 2012. At the same time with the renovation of the church, the yard and the surrounding area of the church were being improved and fenced. On November 11, 2013, the renovated Srbots Hreshtakapetats church in Jigrashen village, Ninotsminda region was reconsecrated by the Primate of the Armenian Diocese in Georgia, His Grace Bishop Vazgen Mirzakhanyan with the participation of the Prelate of Samtskhe-Javakheti and Tsalka's General Prelacy Rev. Father Babgen Salbiyan and clergymen. The Pastor of Armenian settlements in Ninotsminda Rev. Father Armash Poghosyan celebrated Divine Liturgy in the newly consecrated church. At the conclusion of the Divine Liturgy, the first baptism took place in Srbots Hreshtakapetats church in Jigrashen. Eight members of benefactor Arsen Kspoyan’s family were baptized, becoming the first baptized Christians in the newly consecrated church .
Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church in Georgia
Armenian Historical and Cultural Heritage Research Center in Georgia
 NAA, ֆ. 53, ց. 1, գ. 3800, թ. 4.
 NAA, ֆ. 53, ց. 1, գ. 3830, թ. 37-ի շրջ.-38.
 NAA, ֆ. 53, ց. 1, գ. 3848, թ. 74-ի շրջ.-75.
 “Ardzaganq”, 1885, N 3, էջ 41.
 NAA, ֆ. 53, ց. 1, գ. 3912, part 1, թ. 111-ի շրջ.-112.
 S. Karapetyan, Javakhk, Yerevan, 2006, p. 427.
 NAA, ֆ. 53, ց. 2, գ. 4722, թ. 2.
 NAA, ֆ. 53, ց. 2, գ. 4750, թ. 3.
 NAA, ֆ. 56, ց. 15, գ. 52, թ. 44.
 http://haynews.am/hy/1384160634. Press Department of Samtskhe-Javakheti’s General Prelacy